fishSA.com's contribution towards building a sponsorship base, is to help promote fishing, its businesses and the recreational fishing industry as a whole, in South Australia and Australia.
It also gives a potential new sponsor the unique opportunity to use FSA as an advertising medium in the promotions of its products.
The benefits of being an FSA Sponsor are
- Greater exposure of your business ventures at FSA.
- Opportunity to promote your products.
- A rotational Banner that is potentially displayed on every FSA Page with a link to your site.
- If you do not have a web site, a review can be made of your business and its products, and hosted at FSA.
- A notification in the right-hand side column on EVERY FSA Page.
- A link with a small banner on the FSA Sponsors Page.
- Exposure of your products thru the FSA Competitions or the FSA Forum.
The proposed contributions from an FSA Sponsor are
- Every 2-3 months (or as agreed between yourself and FSA), an assortment of goods to an agreed value (of your choosing, but reasonable) is donated, to be used as a prize at FSA.
- Contributions are to be used as a prize, where applicable, through FSA Competitions.
- Such a prize/donation entails further advertising for the Sponsor, as can be seen on the FSA Competitions Page.
- The choice or type of Competition can be decided by the Sponsor, if desired.
- The duration of Competition is at the discretion of the Sponsor or FSA.
- All the above is flexible.
Should you be interested in becoming an FSA Sponsor and enjoy its benefits, simply fill out the form below, and an FSA Representative will be in contact with you within 24 hours.
| Fishing Tip :
|Why not contact fishSA.com about your Fishing Tip|